Many years of mindful and enviro-conscious renovations, alterations and additions have given rise to a light filled sanctuary of sustainable living. Situated on the north side of Ulladulla township within a five minute walk to schools, shops and the harbour precinct. The internal size of this property will really shock and surprise. Owners must sell and are open to all reasonable offers.
- Evolved from a mix of thoughtfully procured, recycled, repurposed and new materials with careful consideration given to function and form.
- A large open plan self-contained studio with separate dual access offers fantastic opportunities for guests, extra income or a home based business STCA
- Sunrises and an ocean view can be enjoyed from the kitchen, dining and living areas, while the undercover outdoor entertainment area offer a private and intimate garden setting.
- Large level 822m2 corner block with side access for caravan or boat
- 1kw solar grid feed
- 20,000 ltr rainwater (2 x 10,000 ltd water tanks plus town water)
- Solar hot water
- Fully insulated walls, ceiling and roof
- Combustion fireplace plus LPG heating & cooking
- Bespoke plywood cabinetry / natural materials used throughout
- Rustic shed / workshop
- Landscaped undercover entertainment area
- Off street parking. Ocean views
- Ideal family home or holiday investment
- Set on a fully fenced corner block with ample space for kids, pets and entertaining.
- This unique and character filled home offers a haven from which to enjoy all that this wonderful south coast location has to offer.
- Inspections a must for astute quality buyers.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Solar hot water
Granny flat/ self contained flat