This amazing parcel of land is located just a short drive from the township of Milton with two approved dwellings.
The main 3 bedroom lowset double brick home sits privately hidden, cut into the mountain side with amazing views to the east looking out over the Pacific Ocean and Brush Island.
- Spacious open plan living
- Stunning kitchen, large bedrooms, ensuite
- Separate lounge/dining
- Stunning views throughout the main living areas
- A mix of paddocks, bushland with soaring blue gums, turpentine trees and beautiful rainforests there are endless areas to explore and enjoy
- 3 dams with the largest conveniently stocked with yellow belly, bass and golden perch
- An old timber miners cottage (not approved) is located near the dams
The second 3 bedroom dwelling was the original home
- This home is certainly in need of some TLC
- Requires some repairs to make it habitable, however there is loads of potential.
Previously the property has run cattle, buffalo, ostriches and a worm farm.
With a mix of mains power and solar on the property there is the potential to live completely independently and off the grid.