Located in the heart of one of the South Coasts most beautiful villages you'll find this exquisitely renovated period home. Just a short stroll to cafes, shops and the galleries that Milton is renowned for.
Milton's original homestead "Beulah" has undergone a thoughtful renovation. With a modern coastal feel it cleverly retains the charm of the era with its desired period features surrounded by a lush cottage garden.
Standout features of this stunning home include high ceilings, large bedrooms, original timber flooring, brand new bathroom and kitchen.
This property exudes style and quality – it's a perfect fit for empty nesters or investors looking to enjoy a village lifestyle.
- Original Milton homestead built in 1909
- Fully renovated with high quality inclusions
- Landscaped North facing cottage style rear garden
- Light and bright interiors
- 2 spacious bedrooms with built-in robes
- Stunning Travertine bathroom
- A stone's throw to the heart of town
Close to Shops
Close to Schools