Many years of mindful and enviro-conscious renovations, alterations and additions have given rise to a light filled sanctuary of sustainable living. Situated on the north side of Ulladulla township within a five minute walk to schools, shops and the harbour precinct.
- Evolved from a mix of thoughtfully procured, recycled, repurposed and new materials with careful consideration given to function and form.
- A large open plan self-contained studio with separate dual access offers fantastic opportunities for guests, extra income or a home based business STCA
- Sunrises and an ocean view can be enjoyed from the kitchen, dining and living areas, while the undercover outdoor entertainment area offer a private and intimate garden setting.
- Large level 822m2 corner block with side access for caravan or boat
- 1kw solar grid feed
- 20,000 ltr rainwater (2 x 10,000 ltd water tanks plus town water)
- Solar hot water
- Fully insulated walls, ceiling and roof
- Combustion fireplace plus LPG heating & cooking
- Bespoke plywood cabinetry / natural materials used throughout
- Rustic shed / workshop
- Landscaped undercover entertainment area
- Off street parking. Ocean views
- Ideal family home or holiday investment
- Set on a fully fenced corner block with ample space for kids, pets and entertaining.
- This unique and character filled home offers a haven from which to enjoy all that this wonderful south coast location has to offer.
- Inspections a must for astute quality buyers.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Solar hot water
Granny flat/ self contained flat